Our Commitment to Satisfaction
Online purchases require flexibility and support. Miuibox.com understands that and wishes to create a satisfying and enjoyable shopping experience for you.
Our policies were created to accommodate customer’s needs and address the specific nature of our merchandise.
If you can’t find the answer to your questions about our Return and Cancellation Policies on this page, please feel free to visit our Contact Us page for customer service assistance.
General Return and Cancellation Policies
All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original tags and packaging.
If you aren't satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible for a return or exchange depending on your situation and the type of item you purchased. We reserve the right to charge a handling fee on all items returned for non-quality issues.
For products that don’t fall within the Product-Specific policies You may return your item by contacting Customer Service and requesting a return within 7 days of receiving your order.
If we shipped you an incorrect item:You have the option of 1) exchanging it for the correct item, or 2) returning it for a full refund.
Customers must confirm their eligibility for an exchange or return with Customer Service before sending items back. In many cases, you have 7 days after receiving your order to contact Customer Service and request a return or exchange. Make sure to read the Product-Specific policies below for more details (when applicable) and exceptions.
If we shipped you an item in the wrong color: You are eligible for a full refund after Customer Service confirms you received the wrong color. Perceived color differences due to the display settings of your computer monitor are not grounds for a refund.
If an item is missing from your order: Contact Customer Service to inform us an item is missing from your order. When we have confirmed that an item was missing, we will offer a full refund of the item price or begin processing a new one for you.
If your package is lost during shipping: Contact Customer Service to inform us you didn't receive your package. Once we confirm with the courier that your package is lost, we will offer a refund or resend your items.
If we shipped you a defective or damaged item: You are eligible for a full refund or exchange. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service photographs clearly showing the problem with the item and its courier number as soon as possible. If you believe your item was damaged during shipping, Customer Service will need photographs showing the damaged packaging as well as "Proof of Damage" documentation to process your exchanging or refund. Alternatively, you can open the item in front of the delivery person and if you find that it was damaged during shipping, you can reject it. Miuibox will then ship you a new item immediately.
Beyond the general policies above, we have Product-Specific policies with further details that apply to the following categories:Electronics and accessories.
For information on how to request a return, please see Requesting a Return or Cancellation below.
Many orders can be canceled at no charge up until shipment. When your order ships, you’ll receive an email entitled "Shipment Notification for order#XXXXXXX with Miuibox.com." Orders that have already shipped cannot be canceled and will be treated as returns.
To cancel an order, please Login to My Orders, select the order you need help with, and request a cancellation.
For information on how to cancel an order, please see Requesting a Return or Cancellation below.
Product-Specific Return and Cancellation Policies
If you’d like to return an item from one of the following categories, please read the detailed policies below:
This category includes:Computers, Cell phones, Video Games, Mp3, Car Electronics.
Electronics with no quality issues are eligible for a refund of 70% of the item's price within 7 days of receiving your order. The remaining 30% will be kept as a restocking fee. The price of any items or accessories lost during the return process will also be deducted from the refund.
We offer customers a 30 day warranty on all of our electronics.
Electronics with quality issues are eligible for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery to the customer, once Customer Service has confirmed the product was not damaged on purpose. When requesting the refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with photographs clearly showing any issues related to manufacturing, include malfunctioning buttons and damage to the motherboard, screen or accessories.
Electronics can be canceled for a full refund up until shipment.
Accessories items with no quality issues are eligible for refunds of 85% of the original price within 7 days of receiving your order. The remaining 15% will be kept as a restocking fee. Returned items should be in brand-new condition with the original packaging. We will deduct from the refund the price of any items or accessories lost during the return process.
Accessories items can be canceled for a full refund up until shipment.